Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dallas Texas Process Server

The ServeNow.com team would like to introduce their newest process server in Texas.

Lee H. Russell of CPS Companies provides process serving and video taping depositions throughout Dallas County TX.

"Hi, my name is Lee Russell and I formed CPS Companies twenty five years ago to support my efforts to finish my graduate work at the Doctoral level in marriage and family therapy. I had worked in the public sector for a number of years, and decided to open my own practice. I went back to school and worked as a process server on the side. At the end of my class work I decided that I liked the business that I had built even more than practicing counseling, so I gave up the idea of a private practice and immersed myself in the business of serving process. "

For more information please see:
CPS Companies ServeNow.com Profile Page

No comments: