Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Courtney Love Settles the Last of Her Nirvana Money Disputes

"I understand," she says in a King County court declaration, "that the process server states that I was handed a Summons and Complaint [in L.A.] and that I dropped it on the ground and that Mr. [attorney Howard] Weitzman picked it up and acknowledged I had been served with a Complaint. I never received any such document and deny that this occurred."

In that 2005 L.A. case, she admitted to using drugs while on probation from an earlier drug case that had temporarily cost her custody of her daughter. A judge sent the rocker and sometimes-actress to rehab for a month; after she re-violated she was locked down in rehab for six more months. (Love recently said she has cleaned up her act and slimmed down following a healthy, drug-free diet).




AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: