Monday, August 09, 2010

White House Gate Crashers Served With Court Papers

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

'Real Housewives of DC' star Michaele Salahi and her husband were presented with court papers from PR firm Brotman-Winter-Fried Communications during their own private party Thursday at EFN nightclub, The Washington Post reports.

The company alleges the White House gate crashers owe more than $15,000 in unpaid fees from a 2008 polo event. "It was an affidavit for debtors interrogatory," Steve Winter, president of BWF, said (via RadarOnline.)

"It means they'll have to appear in court to discuss their financial means -- how they are capable of paying off the debt."According to one BWF employee, when Michaele's husband was handed the documents and dropped them on the floor.

When the process server tried to deliver them again, Tareq dropped the papers a second time and called security.Last week, Salahi accused Whoopi Goldberg of manhandling her during 'The View.'

Goldberg confronted the D.C. housewife backstage, using obscene language to drive home her disgust."I think I started crying," Salahi said on NBC's 'Today' on Thursday, "because now I have someone that I don't even know, I'm a guest of their show, and they're berating me" with expletives.

When Wednesday's broadcast was over, Goldberg said, "I was told that she thought I hit her. So I went up to her and I told her that she KNEW I didn't hit her. And yeah, you know how I said it: choice words."During the ruckus, Salahi's husband began filming the scene with his cell phone.

"Needless to say, I really went off, then. And there was even more, choicer words. I mean, they were so choice you could have cut'em with a knife and eaten them," Goldberg added.

Read more here.

No comments: